Many people are looking for ways to get rid of a toothache. Toothache will make us very sick and uncomfortable. Toothache is pain in the teeth. Toothache is caused by problems in the teeth and the jaw, such as dental caries, gingivitis or jaw disease, and many more. Toothache is a symptom of heart disease, such as angina. Toothache can lead to heart disease and stroke.
Tips To Get Rid of Toothache
1. Do not be lazy to clean your mouth, especially after you eat. Not maintain oral hygiene is the cause why bacteria collect and trigger pain in the teeth.
2. Drinking water is a second way to overcome a toothache. With diligent drinking water, bacteria will not linger stuck in the mouth and cause tooth pain.
3. Despite diligent brushing your teeth, but in the wrong way can cause teeth to ache. So brush your teeth properly for maximum oral hygiene.
4. Toothache can also be overcome by gargling warm water that has been mixed with salt. Its function is to clean the teeth of the bacteria that causes illness.
5. Try compresses teeth with hot or cold water when it begins to feel pain. Thus, your teeth will temporarily numb so the pain would not be too severe.
6. Use teabag therapy when toothache struck. Place the tea bag in the microwave with water for 30 seconds. Then squeeze the water in it and bite the tea bag on the sore tooth. The way it is known to reduce swelling and relieve toothache.
7. Another cause of toothache is definitely toothpaste that you use. After a few months, just replace your regular toothpaste. Because bacteria tend to be accustomed and immune if you often use the same toothpaste.
8. Another easy way to cope with toothache is by eating a lemon. Vitamin C in fruit is able to reduce the pain caused by a toothache.
9. Avoid foods that contain lots of sugar or chili and takes longer to chew.
10. Eating a boiled recommended because texture is soft and will not hurt your teeth.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Toothache
Here are 10 Natural and Traditional Ways To Treat Pain Due to Tooth cavities
1. Ice cube
Ice cubes can help relieve toothache, take a small piece of ice and place it between forefinger and thumb. Massage gently in the part, feel the pain slowly began to be lost. Massage is done with ice cubes directly into the central nervous system, so that 60-90% of pain you are feeling quickly disappeared. Safer than chemical painkillers.
Minced garlic (1 clove of garlic), then sprinkle a little salt. Chewing on the sore area and soon the pain in your teeth will slowly disappear. You may also use it as therapy to strengthen the bone structure of your teeth.
Not just the garlic, because the shallot can also relieve your dental pain, enzyme content in the onions can help kill nasty germs in the mouth. So you will get other benefits by using this shallot. Addressing a toothache and also eradicate germs, so double benefit.
Squeeze the lemon juice, apply on the toothache every 10 minutes until the juice runs out. Beside rich in vitamin C, orange juice also acts as a pain reliever of your teeth.
5. Clove oil
Sari clove oil is very effective to save your teeth from feeling pain attacks. It's easy, apply clove oil on your teeth with the help of cotton.
Behind the salty taste of salt, the high iodine content also relieve tooth pain. It's easy, sprinkle salt in a glass of warm mineral water. Stir then use as a means of mouthwash. gargle at least until you feel comfortable enough and not too tormented by toothache pain. Not recommended direct-consuming salt, because in addition to definitely really salty, also even less spread in between the teeth.
7. Pepper powder
Keep your teeth with pepper powder, use a bit of pepper powder with 1/4 teaspoon salt. If used regularly every day can prevent cavities, bad breath, bleeding gums, sore gums, and toothache. To relieve a toothache, you can put a mixture of pepper powder and clove oil to the tooth cavity. Sensitive teeth can be treated in the same way.
Drain or toasted 1 avocado seeds, then blend until it becomes a powder. After that enter the avocado seed powder to tooth decay, then cover with cotton.
But, the best solution to get rid of a toothache is by immediately see a doctor. Traditional dental drug will only help relieve or cure a toothache temporarily not cure it permanently.