There are many ways to get rid of itchy skin naturally. Itchy skin disease also known as pruritus, it is a feeling that arises automatically makes a person want to scratch spontaneously. But the act of scratching can lead to something more severe the appearance of redness on the skin and scratches. Even sometimes the itching was increasing because irritation persists of the skin.
Causes of Itchy Skin
Itchy skin can be caused by several factors such as insect bites, allergies, medications and so on. But the majority are caused by allergies and fungi.
There are simple ways that can be used to distinguish the cause of itching, by observing the location and at the onset of itching. Itching in the folds of a damp, typically caused by a fungus. While in the body that is easy contact with objects, usually due to an allergic reaction. For example, after using the soap, liniment, detergents, cosmetics, plastics, metals (imitation watches or jewelry), skin, or cement.
Home Remedies To Get Rid of Itchy Skin Naturally
Oatmeal and Milk
Milk bath. Combine oatmeal in milk evaporation (milk that has reduced water content and use for bathing. Oatmeal (1-2 small bowls) can also be mixed with warm water in a bathtub. Susu worked well enough to drive itching on the skin and makes the skin more subtle.
Baking soda (about 1 small bowl) can also be mixed into the tub of warm water to reduce itching due to irritation, insect bites, bee stings, and more. Soak about 30-60 minutes. For little wounds in the skin, mix three parts baking soda with one part water and apply this paste to the itchy area. However, do not do this if the skin is injured.
Apply lemon juice to the itching part of the body, allow it to dry. Lemon contain anesthetic and anti-inflammatory ingredients to overcome powerful itching.
Apply aloe vera flesh to itch part. Substance in the aloe vera not only can overcome the burn, but also itching.
Bathing with water spiked with peppermint oil. For areas bit, brewed mint leaves and use the water to wash away the itching part of the body, or dip a clean cloth into water and then steeping mint leaves compress the itching part of the body. Menthol mint contains anesthetic and anti-inflammatory nature. Rosmarinik acid are also anti-inflammatory in it that are easily absorbed into the skin.
Apple cider vinegar
Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in the water bath and the itching will be reduced.
Compress part of itching with a cold compress.
Tips To Get Rid Of Itchy Skin With Medication
1. To overcome itching, rather than trying products that have not been known be better addressed by the provision of a powder that contains 2% salicylic acid. The powder is safe for dry skin conditions and can be bought in drug stores. Use the powder after a bath, morning and afternoon on the itchy areas. Next, go to the doctor. If necessary, to a skin specialist.
2. For itching due to fungi, including skin fungus and athlete's foot, you should immediately go to the doctor or dermatologist.
3. The drug can be taken using antihistamines (such as hydroxizin and diphenhydramine) can help reduce the itching, but these drugs cause drowsiness. Antihistamines are usually not given in the form of spreads directly to the skin because it can cause an allergic reaction.
4. The thing to remember. Your sensitive skin should be more critical in buying products that are worn on the skin, such as soaps, cosmetics, skin care products, perfumes, and medicines rub. Do not hesitate to ask the experts, before buying a particular product.
How To Prevent Itchy Skin
Here are some tips to get rid of itchy skin
- Always keep your skin clean by bathing at least 2x a day
- Always keep the skin to keep dry and humid
- For this type of itch contagious, avoid direct contact with patients itch
- Avoid wearing clothing that was used by people with itching
- Avoid wearing clothing made from nylon
- Do not consume food and medicines that can cause allergies.