Many people are looking for ways to get rid of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins in the anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids may result from straining when defecating or from the increased pressure on the veins during pregnancy. Hemorrhoids may be located in the rectum (internal hemorrhoids), or may develop under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids)
Causes of Hemorrhoids
Factors that may cause hemorrhoids include:
- Straining when defecating
- Sit for a long time in the toilet
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation
- Overweight (Obesity)
- Sex with anal
Other factors that can increase the rectal vein pressure to become hemorrhoids include obesity, sitting for long periods of time, genetic or hereditary
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
Signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids include:
- The pain is accompanied by bleeding when defecating-sufferers may notice a bit of fresh blood on toilet tissue or toilet hole.
- Itching or irritation of the anal area
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around the anus
- Lump near the anus, which may be sensitive and sore
- Leakage dirt
Hemorrhoidal symptoms usually depends on the location. Internal hemorrhoids are inside the rectum. Patients usually can not see or feel these hemorrhoids, and usually does not cause any discomfort. But pressure or irritation when bowel movements can damage the delicate surface and cause bleeding hemorrhoids.
External hemorrhoids are under the skin around the anus. When irritated, external hemorrhoids can itch or bleed. Sometimes blood can be assembled in an external hemorrhoid and form a clot (thrombus), resulting in tremendous pain, swelling, and inflammation.
How to Get rid of hemorrhoid
There are several ways to get rid of hemorrhoids, here are the tips:
- Soaking in warm water, in addition to reducing swelling can also kill the bacteria found in the anus.
- Anusol cream anal area, usually cream can be found in pharmacies or drug stores.
- Operation, this is a last solution if your hemorrhoids ambient or non-healing through a variety of treatments. But, you have to provide more money for treatment.
- Giving Aloe vera gel (aloe vera) in anal area can also help reduce inflammation. Alternatively, you can use a natural remedy based violet leaves (graptophyllum pictum) against hemorrhoids. Purple leaves is a plant that comes from New Guinea and Polynesia. Saponins, alkaloids, glycosides and other substances contained in the purple leaves can inhibit the inflammation of hemorrhoids and help the digestive process that makes the stool soft. Anti-inflammatory effects of saponin strong enough to overcome even severe hemorrhoids.
How To Prevent Hemorrhoids
To prevent hemorrhoid / hemorrhoids can be done in several ways, such as:
- Consuming fibrous food, fibrous foods found in many vegetables and fruits as well as seaweed.
- Drink enough water, enough water in your body can help digestion to digest.
- Do not sit for too long, when you really have to sit for a long time because of a claim, then you can work around this by resting two hours for 15 minutes. Also, make sure your chair seat should be in a tough situation.
- Do not push, do not try to straining the stool is too strong, try not to hold defecation because you can Constructing hardened feces.