Many ways people do to get rid of body odor. Start by using talcum powder, deodorant or alum. Body odor is often a problem that makes confidence down. Cause of body odor is variety. Some are caused by the body's hormonal factors, there are also caused by circumstances (such as food or weather).
Generally, body odor caused by perspiration. Sweat mixed with bacteria that can make the unpleasant scent. Parts of the body most often cause odor, is the area of foot and underarms. Body odor can be caused by food. Foods that contain a lot of fats, oils and pungent foods like garlic can lead to odor. This is caused by the release of aroma occurs in the pores of the skin and mixes with sweat. As a result, there was the unpleasant aroma.
Tips To Get Rid Of Body Odor Naturally
Spraying deodorant is a way to get rid of body odor, but often a complaint, because the use of these products such as itching, allergies, and skin discoloration. Healing is best to take advantage of the available natural and at home. As below:
1. Clean with soap and water. The best way to prevent odor is to eliminate the smell of sweat and bacteria. Clean the armpits and the groin area with soap and water, preferably with antibacterial soap or deodorant, at least once a day and more often, if necessary.
2. Wear clean clothes. Wear clean underwear, socks, and underwear every day. If you sweat a lot, wear clothes made of cotton, linen or other natural material, which helps absorb sweat in the presence of air flow.
3. Use alum. Use alum, not an antiperspirant. Frequent use of antiperspirants can clog the sweat glands.
4. Rinse with honey. After the bath, add one tablespoon of honey with warm water for a final rinse. It also helps keep the body odor.
5. Drinking water with wheat grass. To prevent body odor, drink a glass of water in the morning, on an empty stomach, along with 500 mg wheat grass. Chlorophyll in the grass will help reduce body odor.
6. Use baking soda to neutralize the odor. Bring baking soda helps neutralize the odor. Packaging little baking soda can be used on the underarm area to help absorb sweat. Sprinkle a little under the arm or mixed with a little cornstarch to absorb sweat more.
7. Rinse armpits with alcohol being added to the water. When bathing, add alcohol or white vinegar to a glass of water and use to rinse the armpits. This will help reduce body odor.
8. Use rose water. One simple treatment for body odor is to use a few drops of rose water in the bathtub, before showering. Will provide longer freshness and as good substitute of deodorant.
9. Use apple cider vinegar. To reduce the pH of the skin and eliminate armpit odor, you can use apple cider vinegar. Enter in a glass of water and use to rinse the armpits while bathing.
10. Use homemade deodorant. Prepare a homemade deodorant with the juice of about two dozen radishes and ¼ teaspoon of glycerin. Mix well and pour the liquid into a spray bottle. Spray this in the armpits to fight body odor. Do not forget, keep it in the fridge.
11. Pour the tomato juice in bathtub. Tomato juice may reduce severe body odor. Take a few cups of tomato juice in the bath, then fill the tub with water. Soak in this mixture for 15 minutes to eliminate body odor.
12. Use essential oils as a natural deodorant. Prepare natural deodorant circuitry adds a few drops of your favorite essential oil in 1 cup of water. Use with first enter into a spray bottle. Choices such as scent of essential oils of mint, orange, grapefruit, and rosemary. These smells pretty strong against underarm odor.
13. Wash your armpits with hydrogen peroxide. Mix a solution of 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide 3 percent to 8 glasses of water. Mix and use this solution to wash armpits several times a day. Hydrogen peroxide dries quickly, so an effective way to control sweat and neutralize the smell. If it seems does not work, add a few teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide again and try again.
14. Add mint water in a water bath. Boil some mint leaves and add water to the water bath. Set aside a little for special flushing the armpits and groin area.
15. Use tea tree oil. Mix two drops of tea tree essential oil to one part water. Pour it into a spray bottle and use as a deodorant. Tea tree is an antibacterial herb, either to prevent body odor.
16. Use radish juice. Radish is also effective in preventing body odor. Grated radish and squeeze the fruit to obtain the extract. Spread radish extract on the underarms.
How To Prevent Body Odor
Food intake also needs to be considered, in order to avoid unpleasant odor on the body.
- Eating healthy foods that contain whole grains, green vegetables, fruits, soy products, sprouts, and nuts.
- The food we eat has a direct effect on body odor. Processed foods such as refined sugar, hydrogenated oils and flour cause body odor, so it needs to avoid. Avoid eating red meat because removing certain toxic substances into the bloodstream. Avoid foods that have a low fiber content. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, cumin, and garlic.
- Drinking plenty of water also make sure we smell fresh and fragrant.
- Drinking carrot juice every day with anise or mint leaves, helping to overcome the unpleasant body odor.
- Enter the radish in your daily menu.